May 14, 2021

 I believe giving students the option of taking Ap Language/ Composition would help improve the virtual course. In my experience virtual courses are much more challenging than taking an Ap course in school, allowing students the option to take them would be better because the students are the ones who have to go through the stress of getting the work done and preparing for the Ap exam. I feel like there’s no point of me taking an Ap course if I know I can excel in a regular course, it’s a complete set up, taking it virtually makes it no better. For instance I was thrown into Ap Language/ Composition and Ap Environmental Science, I already knew it was going to be challenging for me this semester with already having Ap United States History on my hands. I felt like I should’ve been given a choice to take the courses despite how well I did in the previous classes, it felt forced which causes me to shut down and lose interest then leads to failing grades. The system should also figure out how they could help teachers keep full engagement with the class with being at home it’s easy lose focus, with that being by family or simply loss of interest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 21, 2021

May 20, 2021

May 12, 2021